We’d love to have you join us!
Membership advantages include:
- Cost savings on materials and local, point of sale rebates, only available to HBA members.
- A respected professional membership that gives your clients peace of mind in choosing you for their projects.
- A web presence on the HCHBA website and access to HBA’s logo for your marketing efforts.
- An opportunity to network and socialize with your peers and clients at our monthly meetings and social events.
- Educational opportunities to keep you abreast of the latest technical advances in your industry, changing regulatory/code requirements and to offer professional designations to those interested.
- By joining the High Country Home Builders Association, you will also become a member of the North Carolina Home Builders Association (NCHBA) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
We want you to join the High Country Home Builders Association! We need builders and associates to make this a successful association. Joining the High Country Home Builders Association is a great way to create new contacts and leads, network with others in the industry, and keep a strong voice for the building industry.Join Today
Must be a licensed general contractor in the industry.
Must be in the industry but not a licensed general contractor.
Available to any employee of a Builder or Associate member working under the same business mailing address.
You will get an email confirming your membership once the Board of Directors has approved.
*Members get the very best information advocacy, education, and networking opportunities in their three-in-one membership! When you join your local association, you automatically become a state and national member, tripling your investment right away.
**Valuable member discounts available through state and national Member Advantage Program. Your membership entitles you to discounts on vehicles, shipping, equipment, cell phone plans, computers, car rentals, office supplies and more.