Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the High Country Home Builders Association. Together
with the National and State Home Builders Associations we strive to improve our industry for all members. Here
in the High Country we further seek to serve our community and the interests of all local building professionals.
We represent many builders and associate members who find our networking opportunities, services and
outreach useful and very much worthwhile. We hope you will join us!
Membership advantages include:
• Cost savings on materials and local, point of sale rebates, only available to HBA members.
• A respected professional membership that gives your clients peace of mind in choosing you for their
• A web presence on the HCHBA website and access to HBA logo’s for your marketing efforts.
• An opportunity to network and socialize with your peers and clients at our monthly meetings and social
• Educational opportunities to keep you abreast of the latest technical advances in your industry, changing
regulatory/code requirements and to offer professional designations to those interested .
• By joining the High Country Home Builders Association, you will also become a member of the North
Carolina Home Builders Association (NCHBA) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
We want you to join the High Country Home Builders Association! We need builders and associates to
make this a successful association.
Joining the High Country Home Builders Association is a great way to
create new contacts and leads, network with others in the industry, and keep a strong voice for the
Sincerely, Bruce Baker